Featuring Industry-Advancing, CxO-Optimized™ Content…Plus Breakthrough Digital Strategies, Social Enterprise Scaleups, and Content Syndication for the Next Generation of Market Leaders in an Increasingly Digital World!
Performance Jumpstarts and Turnarounds
Central IQ’s team has helped dozens of organizations secure positions of preemptive leadership or overcome revenue-related challenges by focusing on dynamic, fast-growing, and lucrative convergence markets where disruptive forces collide with the health, education, and social-service sectors.
We are a third-generation consulting firm, expert in helping clients capitalize on the unique market opportunities created by breakthrough technologies, new industries, and game-changing events.
Our project directors and subject matter experts (SMEs) have worked together for years−and, in some cases, decades−helping clients lead the field.
Startups and Brand-Name Enterprises
Among those we’ve collectively served are the following:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Affinity eSolutions
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American Home Products (Wyeth, Pre-Pfizer): Immunex, Lederle Laboratories, Lederle-Praxis
- American Red Cross (ARC)
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Amgen Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AstraZeneca International
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- BayCare Health System / Morton Plant Mease Health Care
- Bayer USA / Miles Inc. / Cutter Laboratories
- Biomedical Business International
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Boehringer Mannheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- C4 – Cardiometabolic Care™
- ChiroCode Institute / Edison Health Innovations
- The Claremont Colleges: Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management (CGU), School of Information Systems and Technology (CGU), Institute for Performance with Advanced Technologies for Health and Education (i-PATHE/CGU), Kay Center for E-Health Research (CGU), Network Convergence Lab (NCL/CGU), Pitzer College
- COBE / BCT (CaridianBCT)
- Compass Group / Morrison Management Specialists
- Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CTI Energy Services, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Enable-IT Resources, Inc.
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Foarm, Inc. (Polo Custom Products)
- Global Advances in Health and Medicine LLC (GAHM LLC)
- Global Business Research
- HealthFocus International
- Huntington Hospital
- IMED Corporation (Alaris Medical Systems)
- Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Innofusion Corporation
- Integrated Mechanical Care, Inc. (IMC) / Center for Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (COSPT)
- Institute for International Research
- Interfasys, LLC
- International Business Communications
- Ioptex Research Inc. (Smith & Nephew)
- The Irvine Company
- Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon, Inc., Iolab Corporation, Ortho Biotech Inc.
- Lawson Marketing Group
- Manhattan Associates
- McKesson Corporation
- Medical Data International (IHS Health Group)
- Medical Marketing Association
- Medical Systems Review (Sterling and Grace eCapital Ventures)
- Medicaid & Medicare Plus Programs
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Merck and Co., Inc.
- National Contracts Inc. (NCI)
- IDN Summit & Expo / NCI Consulting Group
- National Gaucher Foundation
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
- Neoforma, Inc (GHX)
- Norwich-Eaton Pharmaceuticals (P&G Pharmaceuticals)
- Novametrix Medical Systems, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Pfizer Inc.
- Philips Medical Systems / Philips Healthcare
- The Purdue Frederick Company
- Quantum Health Resources
- Respironics, Inc.
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Inc.
- Roche Group (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd)
- Sanofi Winthrop (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Schering-Plough Corporation
- Serengeti Ventures – Immigrant Entrepreneurship and Innovation for a Healthier Nation™
- SmithKline Beecham (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Technology Ventures Corporation (Lockheed Martin)
- TITUS Human Performance Solutions / TITUS Sports Academy
- University of California at Irvine (UCI)
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- VPMR LLC (Verispan Primary Market Research Division)
- XPEDX (International Paper Company)
© 2017 Central IQ, Inc.